Virtual Aerial Operations / Виртуелне Ваздухопловне Операције
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News

3 posters

Go down

Breaking News Empty Breaking News

Post  Zoky Wed May 08, 2013 1:54 am

7 May 2013 Update

I will be out of town this Friday. So this, combined with a post of the Russian forums, has led me to release this week's update a bit early.

This week we released an update to version 1.2.4 that included several changes that were planned for the initial 1.2.4 release but did not make it in time. With that out of the way, the team is working hard on version 1.2.5 that will further address remaining bugs in DCS World and its modules. As always, we'll be throwing in some new features as well. When we get close to finalizing 1.2.5, I'll post the preliminary change log to give you a heads up.

In addition to the never-ending quest for DCS perfection (yes, we have dreams too), we are working on releasing the F-15C Eagle and Su-27 Flanker for DCS World later this year. As I have mentioned in the past, DCS is not confined to one time period, one location or one level of detail. While DCS modules have focused on a very high level of detail, we also realize that there are many (often silent) users that wish for a shallower learning curve. In fact, the Lock On / Flaming Cliffs series has been our most successful. As such, the F-15C Eagle and Su-27 Flanker will be catered to them. Both of these aircraft will have the same detailed 3D models, cockpits and sounds of the Flaming Cliffs 3 versions, but we will be adding an Advanced Flight Model (AFM) for each.

We also want to release these aircraft in such a manner to allow users that are not interested in Flaming Cliffs 3, or do not have a Lock On installation, to still have these aircraft in their DCS World stable of aircraft, but at a greatly reduced price.

This is not to say that we will not also continue to create very high level of detail simulations. At a later point, we will further develop these aircraft to include mouse clickable cockpit and the same level of detail as the DCS: A-10C Warthog, but that is a massive effort that will take time.

In the meantime, the F/A-18C Hornet is still planned but we want it to be at the same level as our A-10C. Because of this, development will take much longer compared to the Eagle and Flanker projects to be released this year.

Matt

affraid
Zoky
Zoky
Admin
Admin

Broj poruka : 188
Datum upisa : 2011-12-14
Godina : 36

Back to top Go down

Breaking News Empty Re: Breaking News

Post  Vecko Wed May 08, 2013 8:21 am

Znaci dobicemo AFM (takozvani) za flankera i F-15 i bukvalno samo to? Jesam li dobro razumeo? Za kliktanje mozemo da se obrisemo, bar narednih 5 godina...Ne sumnjam da ce i cena da bude jako..."popularna"...
Vecko
Vecko
Super Administrator
Super Administrator

Broj poruka : 420
Godina : 43

https://virtualaerialops.serbianforum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoky Wed May 08, 2013 9:20 am

Dobro si razumeo. Izgleda da DCS ide u pravcu HawXa Suspect
Zoky
Zoky
Admin
Admin

Broj poruka : 188
Godina : 36

Back to top Go down

Post  Vecko Sat May 11, 2013 1:40 am

Ili FC ide prema realnijoj simulaciji...Uglavnom,svako poboljsanje je dobrodoslo, druga stvar je koliko ce to poboljsanje da kosta itd. AFM za lovce je nesto sto se ceka vec 10 godina tako da ovo nije mala stvar. Mozda cak i dobijes realnu kobru do kraja godine... Wink
Vecko
Vecko
Super Administrator
Super Administrator

Broj poruka : 420
Godina : 43

https://virtualaerialops.serbianforum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Bata Sat May 11, 2013 10:06 am

Kobre??